Help Center

Will I get a receipt for my donation?

We are not issuing tax receipts this year, as to supply tax receipts for individual countries would increase the overall administration costs which we want to keep as low as possible.

The lower the administration costs, the more of the proceeds raised through this global fundraising campaign will be used to help children and their families gain access to safe water, healthcare and food in some of the world’s poorest nations.

By not issuing a tax receipt we can increase our contribution to UNICEF with 90% of your contribution going directly to helping children, the other 10% assists us with fundraising costs associated with this life-changing project.

This means that, out of every dollar donated, 90 cents goes towards UNICEF’s Regular Resource core funding.

Rather than a tax receipt, we will email a confirmation to you after your donation has been made, verifying that your donation has been received.

If you have any questions regarding this, please email us at support@movetheworld.live.

We apologise for any inconvenience, but every contribution helps UNICEF fund work for children in need around the world

More information on UNICEF’s Regular Resources here https://www.unicef.org/publicpartnerships/66662_66850.html

 

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request

Comments

Please sign in to leave a comment.