Help Center

How much of each donation goes towards helping children?

A whopping 90% of your contribution goes directly to helping children, the other 10% assists us with fundraising costs associated with this life-changing project.

This means that, out of every dollar donated, 90 cents goes towards UNICEF’s Regular Resource core funding. Regular Resources are at the centre of UNICEF’s ability to deliver results for every child, especially those at the greatest risk and in the greatest need.

More information on UNICEF’s Regular Resources are here: https://www.unicef.org/publicpartnerships/66662_66850.html

UNICEF continues to receive the highest ratings for transparency, accountability and administration from Aid Transparency Indicator with an overall score of 89.5%, placing UNICEF in the top three of international aid delivery organisations.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request

Comments

Please sign in to leave a comment.